Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A book, a chair, a desk, ahhhhhhh

see my facebook page at:
http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php?type=1&fcode=AY_pfxSpgy91LtnL&f=638578244&r=100002219524040#!/noeline.kyle.3

Like this blog my input is sporadic at best.

After spending most days on the computer writing, writing, writing, answering emails, updating my webpage (www.writingfamilyhistory.com.au) and then more writing...the thought of puttings something on facebook, the blog or youtube does make for more work.....hmmmmm but there it is, it is a wonderful way to interact with the world...with colleagues and with friends, despite that:
I love books, I love newspapers, and i love to sit quietly in an armchair with a book, with a newspaper or magazine and and leave the computer alone....for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment